“There is no one-size-fits-all solution when it comes to thermostats. We carry several kinds, both programmable and non-programmable, so we can help you select the right one for your home.”
- Sales Mgr., A.J. Perri
Your thermostat is the control center for your home’s heating & cooling system
At a basic level, a thermostat monitors the temperature in your home, comparing it against the desired setting. If the temperature dips below or rises above this temperature, the system adjusts to cool or heat the home to reach the set point again.
There are two types of thermostats, simple ones that let you set one temperature that you adjust manually and more complex ones that allow you to set the temperature based on a schedule.
You may not consider the humble thermostat to be a high-tech device, but modern programmable thermostats can do some pretty incredible things: global remote access, ventilation control, and of course, energy savings through maximized efficiency. They can keep your family comfortable on even the hottest New Jersey day and at the same time reducing stress on your home’s air conditioning system.
Although programmable thermostats vary in how they operate, the principle is the same. A programmable thermostat allows your system to work less hard when your family isn’t home, saving you money on your utility bills and avoiding wear and tear on your system.
Programmable thermostats offer a variety of benefits for your home including:
- Available touchscreen interface
- Ergonomic design
- User-friendly menu-driven operation
- Temperature precision within 1º F
- Energy savings as high as 25%
- Control air circulation with thermostat fan controls
- Schedule the temperature around your life with seven-day programming and available vacation mode
- Energy Star qualification with the U.S. Department of Energy
A.J. Perri offers non-programmable thermostats with easy-to-use temperature control, including products from Honeywell in both digital and analog designs. Here are some of the advantages of a non-programmable thermostat:
- Ease of use. With just a few simple buttons, you can change the temperature in your home.
- Simple interface. Large display with an interface that can be easily read in all lighting conditions.
- Consistent, precise temperature control.
- Easy maintenance. Batteries are contained in easy flip-out doors or compartments that make changing a breeze.
Contact A.J. Perri for more information about our products and services. Don’t forget to ask about our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!