Don’t miss a thing with the new Nest Aware subscription plans.* Starting at just $6 a month, each plan includes your Nest cameras, doorbells, speakers, and displays, an extended video history and new Intelligent Alerts. Update your plan at any time as your family’s needs change. Don’t worry, subscription prices don’t change when you add new devices.
What are the benefits of Nest Aware?
Nest Aware is upgraded and easy to migrate.
- One price for your whole home. Only $6 a month for all your Nest cameras, speakers, doorbells, and displays.
- Two subscription plans. Nest Aware with 30 days of event video history, or Nest Aware Plus, with 60 days of event video history and 10 days of 24/7 video history.
Get alerts that matter.
- Intelligent Alerts. Nest cameras can send alerts when a dog’s barking or someone’s talking. When Nest Hello spots a package at your door, you can get a package delivery alert. Person alerts can tell you when someone’s in your home.
- Activity Zones. Create Activity Zones around important areas and get alerts whenever something happens there.
- Call emergency services quickly. You can contact 911 right from the Home app with emergency calling.
Two plans to choose from.
- See what you missed. Nest Aware comes with 30 days of event video history and you can watch before, during, and after an event clip.
- Choose what to see. Nest Aware Plus comes with
- 60 days of event video history and 10 days of 24/7 video history. You can scan through your video history or stop to watch any moment and see everything before, during, and after an event.
Choose from two subscriptions
Event video historyIntelligent AlertsActivity Zones911 Calling
$6 a month per home$60 a year (save $12 annually)
All Nest cameras, doorbells, speakers and displays in your home.
Nest Aware Plus
Event video historyIntelligent AlertsActivity Zones911 Calling10-day 24/7 video history
$12 a month per home$120 a year (save $24 annually)
All Nest cameras, doorbells, speakers and displays in your home
Frequently Asked Questions
Which devices are supported through the new Nest Aware?
The new Nest Aware offers a whole home subscription that includes all Nest cameras, Nest Hello, and Google Home, and Nest speakers and displays in your home.
Do I still need the Nest app with the new Nest Aware, or will this now bepart of the Home app experience?
This depends on what products you have and the features you want to use. You’ll use the Home app for the Feed, Sound detection, and to make Emergency calls. Features available in the Nest app won’t change. For instance, you’ll still get camera and doorbell notifications from the Nest app, and use the Nest app to watch live streams, review recorded video and change camera settings. For more details visit the Support Page: https://support.google.com/googlenest/answer/9546397?hl=en
Can I keep my current Nest Aware subscription if I don’t want to change plans?
Yes, users will have the ability to keep their first gen Nest Aware subscription.
Can I upgrade from my existing Nest Aware subscription to the new Nest Aware?
If you have an existing Nest Aware subscription, you’ll be able to easily migrate to the new Nest Aware.
* Available directly from Google Nest