Top Ten Reasons to Tune-Up Your Furnace
August 25, 2014
People often don’t think about taking care of their furnace until it breaks down, but furnaces need love too. Just like any other major piece of equipment, you should have your heating and cooling equipment tuned up once a year. Don’t believe us? Take a look at the Top Ten List Below, then pick up the phone and call us already.
10) No one likes a furnace that is out of tune.
9) Tuning up your furnace will save you money on your utility bills. Who doesn't love money?
8) Having your furnace tuned up can help save the world- one fossil fuel at a time. You feel greener already, don’t you?
7) A tune-up will improve the quality and length of the life of your furnace. Furnaces have lives too.
6) You wouldn't dream of driving your car for years without having the oil changed, would you?
5) You get sick and cranky too when you don’t take care of yourself. Give your furnace the chance to have a healthy winter.
4) Be a Hero. Save your family from a broken down furnace in the dead of winter.
3) Don’t Freeze. Doesn’t need elaborating.
2) Be Clean. A dirty furnace recirculates hot, dirty air.
1) You get to spend time with us.
Pick up the phone and arrange to spend almost one whole hour with a quality technician from A.J. Perri.
Last Updated: September 13, 2023