Your heating system becomes less efficient and reliable as it accumulates dust and dirt. This costs you money in increased utility and repair bills.
We have reviewed hundreds of repair calls over the years. In doing so, we discovered that over 50% of these calls could have been avoided with regular maintenance. As a result, we have developed a thorough 21-step tune-up for heating systems. It cuts down on expensive repairs and increases your system’s efficiency, which saves you money.
Our Trustworthy Tune-Up
We at A.J. Perri are confident in our service. Therefore, if your system breaks down this season AFTER our service we will refund 105% of the cost of your tune-up*. When you call, your A.J. Perri Technician will perform a complete 21-step precision tune-up and professional cleaning on your heating system. This process should take about 1 hour to complete.
Here is a list of the 21 individual operations we will perform on your furnace:
- Combustion analysis for increased safety and efficiency.
- Heat exchanger visual and camera inspection (if accessible).
- Inspect for combustible material around the furnace.
- Test ignition system for safe and proper operation.
- Check airflow duct system for carbon monoxide.
- Test exhaust system for proper venting.
- Measure temperature difference, supply/return.
- test safety and control circuits for proper operation.
- Inspect filter, 1" standard filter replaced as needed.
- Inspect and adjust fan belt tension.
- Lubricate blower motor and clean air vents.
- Vacuum and inspect burners.
- Check condensate drain line.
- Clean and test thermocouple for proper operation.
- Inspect pilot burner.
- Lubricate all moving parts per manufacturer specs.
- Measure amperage and voltage of blower.
- Tighten and inspect all electrical wiring.
- Check and level thermostat.
- Test for natural gas leaks.
- Clean furnace exterior.
* With a copy of the invoice reflecting no outstanding recommendations for equipment repair or replacement and within 120 days of invoice.