We have reviewed hundreds of repair calls over the years. In doing so, we discovered that over 50% of these calls could have been avoided with regular maintenance. As a result, we have developed a thorough 21-step tune-up for heating systems. It cuts down on expensive repairs and increases your system’s efficiency, which saves you money.
Our Trustworthy Tune-Up
We at A.J. Perri are confident in our service. Therefore, if your system breaks down this season AFTER our service we will refund 105% of the cost of your tune-up*. When you call, your A.J. Perri Technician will perform a complete 21-step precision tune-up and professional cleaning on your heating system. This process should take about 1 hour to complete.
Here is a list of the 21 individual operations we will perform on your furnace:
- Combustion analysis for increased safety and efficiency.
- Heat exchanger visual and camera inspection (if accessible).
- Inspect for combustible material around the furnace.
- Test ignition system for safe and proper operation.
- Check airflow duct system for carbon monoxide.
- Test exhaust system for proper venting.
- Measure temperature difference, supply/return.
- test safety and control circuits for proper operation.
- Inspect filter, 1″ standard filter replaced as needed.
- Inspect and adjust fan belt tension.
- Lubricate blower motor and clean air vents.
- Vacuum and inspect burners.
- Check condensate drain line.
- Clean and test thermocouple for proper operation.
- Inspect pilot burner.
- Lubricate all moving parts per manufacturer specs.
- Measure amperage and voltage of blower.
- Tighten and inspect all electrical wiring.
- Check and level thermostat.
- Test for natural gas leaks.
- Clean furnace exterior.
* With a copy of the invoice reflecting no outstanding recommendations for equipment repair or replacement and within 120 days of invoice.