As the cooler season rolls around, it’s time to start providing some TLC to your heating system. Every fall, early in the season before it gets cool, is when you’ll want to take action to ensure your heating system is working correctly. At A.J. Perri, we recommend a heating system tune-up also known as a “Trustworthy Tune-Up” to all homeowners in the New Jersey area to help cut down on expensive repairs.
We have reviewed hundreds of repair calls over the years. In doing so, we discovered that over 50 percent of these calls could have been avoided with regular maintenance. As a result, we have developed a thorough 21-step tune-up for heating systems. Our Trustworthy Tune-up helps cut down on expensive repairs and to increase your system’s efficiency, which saves you money.
Our 21-step tune-up, which includes a professional cleaning, takes only about one hour to complete by our team of professionals. This process includes:
- Combustion analysis for increased safety and efficiency.
- Heat exchanger visual and camera inspection (if accessible).
- Inspect for combustible material around the furnace.
- Test ignition system for safe and proper operation.
- Check airflow duct system for carbon monoxide.
- Test exhaust system for proper venting.
- Measure temperature difference, supply/return.
- Test safety and control circuits for proper operation.
- Inspect filter, 1″ standard filter replaced as needed.
- Inspect and adjust fan belt tension.
- Lubricate blower motor and clean air vents.
- Vacuum and inspect burners.
- Check condensate drain line.
- Clean and test thermocouple for proper operation.
- Inspect pilot burner.
- Lubricate all moving parts per manufacturer specs.
- Measure amperage and voltage of blower.
- Tighten and inspect all electrical wiring.
- Check and level the thermostat.
- Test for natural gas leaks.
- Clean furnace exterior.
You can trust our heating tune-up comes with a money-back guarantee. If your system breaks down this season after our precision tune-up service, we’ll refund you 105 percent of the cost of the tune-up.
You wouldn’t drive your car without a regular oil change. Make sure you treat your heating system the same. Schedule an appointment for a heating tune-up before the cool weather rolls in at (732) 733-2548.
Category: Heating System Tune-Up