Manasquan HVAC & Plumbing
At A.J. Perri, the comfort level of your home is our highest priority. Since 1971, we have been the leaders in plumbing and HVAC in Manasquan, NJ. Over the years, we’ve grown from a three-person operation to one of the most prominent players in the market, with a fleet of 185 vehicles ready to serve you.
Why Choose A.J. Perri?
Homeowners choose us for HVAC and plumbing services in Manasquan, NJ, because of our:
- Unmatched expertise: We have decades of experience that add up to make us the industry leaders.
- Commitment to quality: When you choose us, you can count on receiving five-star service, exceptional products, and the ultimate in customer satisfaction.
- Strong network: As a proud ARS/Rescue Rooter Network member, we constantly evolve to provide the best possible service.
- Cooling: We can help you and your family stay cool even during the most relentless summer heat. We’re your go-to source for AC installations and air conditioning repair in Manasquan, NJ.
- Heating: When New Jersey’s infamous winter strikes, it helps to know your heating system will be up to the task. As your source for expert installation and furnace repair in Manasquan, NJ, we can do what it takes to keep you cozy when the temperature drops.
- Plumbing: A tiny leak can become a big problem quickly. If you notice a clogged drain, dripping faucet, water heater issues, or any other plumbing problem, call our skilled team of professionals a call for comprehensive service.
- Indoor air quality: Our comprehensive indoor air quality services can help you breathe easier in your home. Whether you install an air purification system or use top-grade filters, we ensure you’re always breathing fresh, clean air.
When you want expert services for your home, there’s no better choice than A.J. Perri. New Jersey homeowners deserve the best capabilities, and that’s exactly what we provide.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the August humidity affect HVAC efficiency?
Manasquan residents can experience average August humidity levels of around 70%. The high humidity is uncomfortable and forces HVAC systems to work harder to remove excess moisture while cooling the air - This means increased energy consumption and higher utility bills. Using a dehumidifier or having one installed in your HVAC system is an excellent idea to help it run more efficiently.
What plumbing precautions are suggested for January’s cold temperatures?
With an average low temperature of 24 degrees Fahrenheit during the month, Manasquan homeowners should be vigilant about their homes’ plumbing. Preventing pipes from freezing means ensuring outdoor faucets are drained and turned off, pipes in unheated spaces are insulated, and indoor faucets are opened slightly to let them drip. Pipes also should be inspected regularly for leaks to prevent potentially costly repairs.
What’s the average cost difference between repairing and replacing an HVAC system?
The exact cost of the work can vary a lot based on the specific issues being fixed and the unit model, but repairing an HVAC system can range between a few hundred and a few thousand dollars. Replacing your entire system can be a much more substantial investment, depending on the system’s brand and the complexity of the work. It’s best to consult with a professional to properly assess your system’s condition and provide an accurate estimate.
What are the HVAC permit requirements in Manasquan?
Homeowners who want to install, replace, or significantly modify their HVAC systems may need a permit to ensure the work meets local building codes. Obtaining this permit involves submitting specific project details for review. If you want more information, contact the Manasquan building inspector at 201 East Main Street.