Humidifiers work by adding moisture to the air. Humidifiers are most commonly used to help ease congestion without the use of medicine, but they also have these additional benefits:
- Soothing dry skin conditions
- Treating cold, flu and allergy symptoms
- Easing asthma
- Reducing static electricity in your home
- Preventing premature peeling of wallpaper
- Preventing cracks in paint and furniture
- Humidified air also feels warmer, allowing you to turn down the heat in your home, reducing heating costs, without sacrificing comfort!