At A.J. Perri we offer Aprilaire whole house humidifiers.
With the proper level of humidity in your home, you will feel more comfortable and breathe easier.
You can eliminate that dry eye, nose and throat feeling you have when you wake up in the morning. Humidity also reduces or eliminates static electricity, which could damage the electric equipment in your home, and protects the investment in your home and your furniture by relieving common irritants during the winter, such as peeling wallpaper, and cracks in drywall and furniture. And because humidified air feels warmer, in the winter you can turn your furnace down and save energy and money. At A.J. Perri we offer Aprilaire whole house humidifiers.
TrueEASE™ Evaporative Humidifiers install with your central heating and cooling system to deliver whole-home comfort, while eliminating maintenance and saving energy.
- Whole-Home Comfort for All – The versatile design of TrueEASE humidifiers allows for installation in every home, including townhomes and condominiums where it once was impossible.
- Eco-Friendly – TrueEASE automatically monitors the dryness in your home, and only runs water and air through the system when humidity is needed – saving up to 10,000 (model and system dependent) gallons of water per year.
- Reduced Heating Bills – In addition to keeping your home and family comfortable, TrueEASE can help reduce heating bills. Because humidified air feels warmer, you'll be able to turn your thermostat down for energy savings.
- Out of Sight, Out of Mind – TrueEASE is installed out-of-sight by your heating and cooling professional into your home's central heating and cooling system. You can forget about having to fill clunky, portable units, because TrueEASE automatically fills itself.
- Simple Maintenance – User-friendly pad access makes maintenance and upkeep easier than ever, which leads to sustained, long-term comfort.
The Aprilaire intelligent humidity control will enhance your health, comfort and quality of life.
- Health. An Aprilaire Whole-House Humidifier can reduce the chance of upper respiratory problems. “Humidity reduces the incidence of respiratory infections and speeds recovery from the common cold.”—William J. Hitschler, MD, Archives of Otolaryngology.
- Comfort. When the air in your home becomes too dry, you and your family are left with dry, itchy skin, and a dry nose and throat. An Aprilaire Whole-House Humidifier can help alleviate all of these uncomfortable symptoms and more.
- Protection. Dry air can damage walls, hardwood floors, furniture, artwork and electronics. A Whole-House Humidifier can help protect your home and its contents by supplying the correct amount of moisture to your home’s air.
- Energy Savings. Do you turn up the thermostat when you feel cold? According to the EPA, Aprilaire Whole House Humidifiers allows you to feel warmer at a lower thermostat setting, saving up to 4% on your heating bill for EVERY degree you lower your thermostat.
For more on this or any of our other products and services, please contact us. Don’t forget to ask us about our exclusive 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!