Having your furnace and air conditioner maintained annually ensures system efficiency, reliability, safety, and overall peace of mind. The biggest problem with regular maintenance is usually remembering to have it done before the weather gets too extreme. If you’re like most people, having one less thing to remember is priceless. A maintenance agreement with a reputable, licensed contractor lets you check the regular maintenance of your heating and cooling system off your to-do list.
A maintenance plan is your first step to guaranteeing that you’ll have your annual maintenance done on your furnace and air conditioner. That’s because we’ll remind you that it needs to be done and offer you convenient times for your appointment. In addition, you will:
- Extend the life of your system. A system that is maintained can last 3-5 years longer than one that is not.
- Ensure that the manufacturer’s warranty will not be voided. All manufacturers require annual maintenance by a certified technician for their warranty to be valid.
- Reduce the chance that there will be an emergency repair. When a heating and cooling system is inspected regularly, a technician can spot potential inconvenient and expensive problems and help you avoid them.
- Keep your system running at peak efficiency, which keeps your utility bills low and comfort high.
- Avoid the risk of carbon monoxide poisoning, which can be deadly. A furnace that is not inspected yearly is a potential source of carbon monoxide in your home.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed.
To enjoy peace of mind, make sure your contractor guarantees that if your furnace (or air conditioner) break down after the tune-up, that they’ll refund the cost of the service or credit it to any necessary repair.
Ensure that any agreement you enter into is with someone you can trust to offer the best service possible.