“Anyone who’s had a basement flood or even just water leakage knows the importance of a working sump pump. At A.J. Perri we offer a line of high quality sump pumps that can prevent such a nightmare.”
- Plumbing Service Mgr., A.J. Perri.
Your Best Defense Against a Wet Basement
Ask any homeowner, and they’ll tell you the same story: “water always wins.” Here in New Jersey, basement flooding is an all too common problem.
Even a small amount of water penetration can do a lot of damage – hours of cleanup, damaged flooring, loss of property or irreplaceable memorabilia, and the potential for expensive mold remediation.
Thankfully, there is something that can help mitigate or completely avoid the issue: a durable sump pump. Sump pumps pull excess groundwater from the drainage tile below your crawlspace or basement and release it a safe distance away from your home. A good sump pump is your best defense against a costly flood.
However, just having a sump pump often isn’t enough protection. Very often you won’t know that your pump is worn out until it’s too late. So, if your sump pump is more than 5 years old, you should consider replacing it. Even if your sump pump is relatively new, a sump pump alarm system is a great way to receive a heads-up when your sump pump is damaged or unable to keep up. In areas with high water tables that see a lot of flooding, consider adding a backup sump pump for an extra layer of protection.
At. A.J. Perri we have decades of experience installing and servicing sump pumps for our New Jersey neighbors, and your satisfaction is our primary goal.
We offer a comprehensive line of time-tested, high-quality sump pumps to meet your needs. We’ll dig the pit and install the basin and pump, as well as install the discharge piping.
Quality Basepump®, Blue Angel®, and Zoeller® Brands
Benefits of a Sump Pump:
- Helps keep you worry-free no matter what the weather is like outside
- Results in a cleaner and healthier home
- Helps prevent water damage to home and furnishings
- Helps keep your foundation dry and intact
- Helps keep the dampness from settling in, giving you a warmer dryer basement all year round
- Helps control the humidity level of your basement
- Helps remove moisture, which is a breeding ground for fungus, molds, and mildew
- Helps prevent termite and insect infestation
- Helps prevent wall coverings and paint from peeling
- Helps prevent rust and corrosion of metal appliances
For more on sump pumps or any of our other products and services, please contact us. Don’t forget to ask us about our exclusive 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!