When products work with Nest, you don’t have to tell them how to connect. Or what to do. They just work. In real homes, for real people. Nest works with all kinds of things – lights, appliances, fitness bands and even cars. You don’t have to be a tech geek to get things working. Once you connect a product to Nest, it automatically starts doing things for you, without you having to program it.
Google Home is a voice-activated speaker powered by the Google Assistant. It’s your own Google, always ready to help. Just start by saying, “Okay Google” to enjoy music, get answers straight from Google, manage your everyday tasks, and easily control smart devices around the home.
- Google Home seamlessly connects with your Nest thermostat. With a simple voice command, Google Home can change the temperature without you needing to lift a finger.
- Far-field microphones and industry-leading natural language processing ensure Google Home hears you reliably.
Google Home Mini
Get hands-free help in any room with Google Home Mini. It’s powered by the Google Assistant. You can ask it questions. Tell it to do things. It’s your own personal Google.
- Use your voice to quickly find information about the weather, news, sports and more.
- Use your voice to control your compatible lights, thermostats and more.
- Get personalized responses for everyone at home with voice recognition.*
It’s everything you love about Google-smarts, simplicity, and security-brought to home WiFi. Google has re-thought everything about routers to create an experience that’s reliable, flexible and handles your devices and online activities, effortlessly. A home WiFi solution that works with your modem and Internet Provider, so you can stream, download and share without missing a beat.New connected system for fast WiFi throughout your home
- New connected system for fast WiFi throughout your homeGoogle WiFi points work together covering your entire home in WiFi; scales to fit homes of any shape or size
- Google WiFi points work together covering your entire home in WiFi; scales to fit homes of any shape or size. A simple app to control what matters
- A simple app to control what matters
- Google WiFi can connect to your current router or serve as your new router, connecting directly to your modem
*Google Home & Google Home Mini require a Wi-Fi network, a nearby electrical outlet and a compatible mobile device. Controlling certain devices and features in your home requires a compatible smart device.