If you have rooms in your home that are too hot or too cold, contact a heating and cooling professional. He (or she) will be able to evaluate your home and identify the problem. Below are some good questions to ask the technician.
1. Is my home’s insulation adequate?
2. Are the air ducts well sealed?
3. Is air distribution adequate for my home?
4. Do I have areas of high humidity or moisture buildup in my home?
5. Is my heating and cooling system operating as it should?
There are a variety of variables that can cause certain rooms to overheat and other to get too cold. It is important to contact a trained professional in these situations who can not only evaluate your problem but also offer solutions and make any necessary repairs.