If you’ve spent your summer evenings mostly outdoors at the park, on the lake, on your porch or at outdoor events, you may be ready for something a little different. While you and your friends are gathered together on the deck or by the pool one of these summer evenings, why not pull out a few trivia questions? It can be a fun game that gets your minds wandering and enhances a bit of friendly competition. Check out these 10 great summer trivia questions!
1. Which president named July “National Ice Cream Month”?
- William McKinley
- Ronald Reagan
- John F. Kennedy
- Bill Clinton
2. What does “SPF” stand for in sunscreens?
- Sun protection factor
- Sun production facilitator
- Skin protectant formula
- Skin producing faction
3. About how many days are in the summer season?
4. Which famous monument actually grows taller during the summer?
- Mt. Rushmore
- The Eiffel Tower
- The Willis Tower (formerly Sears Tower) in Chicago
- The Tanjong Pagar Centre in Singapore
5. In what year was the popsicle invented?
6. How many long-distance trips are made during the summer in the U.S.?
- 650 million
- 100 million
7. What is the most popular summer vacation activity?
- Going to a national park
- Swimming/water sports
- Visiting historical sites
8. How many people visit Stonehenge during the summer solstice?
9. How many pounds of watermelon do Americans eat every year?
- 20 pounds
- 8 pounds
- 11 pounds
- 15 pounds
10. When did schools begin having summer vacation?
- During the 20th century
- During the 19th century
- During the 18th century
- During the 17th century
When it comes to keeping cool for your summer trivia party, A.J. Perri is only a call away at (732) 733-2548 or schedule service online.
1. B, 2. A, 3. C, 4. B, 5. D, 6. A, 7. C, 8. B, 9. D, 10. A
Category: Game Night, summer, summer trivia party