January 17th is National Customer Service Day; it’s on this day that we want to say a heartfelt “Thank You” to our customers and let you know that we’ll continue to provide outstanding customer service for the other 364 days of the year as well.
Our customer service is unmatched in New Jersey. We were founded in 1971 on the idea that unless our customers are fully satisfied, we haven’t done our job. We have a history of over 48 years of service and continue to add happy customers every year.
Our customer service affiliations and accolades include:
- Carrier President’s Award (2008-2012)
- Angie’s List Super Service Award
- Nexstar Network
- Better Business Bureau A+ rating
- Plumbing Heating Cooling Contractors Association
We are committed to maintaining the highest standards of customer service to our clients. We will:
- Schedule service at a time that is convenient to you.
- Send a technician who treats you and your home with respect, is background checked, and always carries photo identification.
- Ensure our technicians are trained to the highest standards in the industry.
- Never surprise you when it comes to cost; we give a written quote on the work, and charge by the job instead of by the hour.
- Keep our trucks well-stocked so there is less chance of waiting for a part and scheduling a second service visit.
- Be available 24/7, 365 days a year…because emergencies happen.
- Always call to let you know we are on our way.
- Never be satisfied with the job unless you are. No exceptions.
Part of serving you includes keeping up-to-date on current and upcoming technologies and ensuring everyone in our company is fully trained and certified where necessary—from the person who answers the phones to the technician whose job it is to keep you comfortable in your home.
We stand behind our work and the products we use; in addition to manufacturer’s warranties, we offer our own warranties on products and services.
Customer service works on a cycle: A customer calls us, we provide the best service we can until the customer is completely satisfied, and then the customer calls us again the next time they need heating, cooling, plumbing, or air quality service. The cycle expands when a customer recommends us to a friend. So, our success actually comes from you, our customers.
As our customers are also our friends and neighbors, our service extends beyond the products and services we offer. We also serve the community through Habitat for Humanity, Making Strides Against Breast Cancer, the YMCA, the Food Bank of Monmouth and Ocean Counties, and many other programs.
We want to take the opportunity that National Customer Service Day provides to thank you for trusting us to come into your homes and keep you comfortable and healthy. We look forward to the opportunity to provide excellent service again in the coming year.