Peanut butter and jelly, Patriots and the Super Bowl, your home HVAC system and annual maintenance. If you’ve never considered how iconic and important a maintenance agreement is for your home, then consider the long-term benefits of the decision.
When you invest in a maintenance agreement, with A. J. Perri, you’re investing in the health of your home. Annual Maintenance helps to:
- Extend the life of your system.
- Ensure that the manufacturer’s warranty will not be voided due to lack of maintenance. All manufacturers require annual maintenance for their warranty to be valid.
- Reduce the chance that there will be an emergency repair; when a furnace or air conditioner is maintained, a technician can spot potential problems and help you avoid them.
- Keep your system running at peak efficiency, which helps to keep your utility bills low.
- Avoid the risk of carbon monoxide poisoning, which can be deadly. A furnace that is not inspected yearly can be a source of carbon monoxide in your home.
Along with the benefits to your furnace and air conditioner with maintenance plans, some things are great for homeowners as well:
- A.J. Perri Trust Certified technicians
- Extended appointment times for your busy schedule
- Priority service
- 10% discount on heating and cooling repairs
- 10% discount on plumbing repairs
- Lifetime warranty on non-maintenance repair parts
- Spot Coolers (heaters) delivered in emergencies
- 24/7 fast response emergency service
A maintenance agreement ensures you are preventing potential problems from happening and saving money in the process! Get the benefits of prevention with the service you expect from A.J. Perri.