Maintenance Agreements: Everybody Wins
November 22, 2013
Having your furnace and air conditioner maintained is a no-brainer for efficiency and reliability. The biggest problem is usually remembering to have it done before the weather gets to be extreme. If you’re like most people, having one less thing to remember is worth a lot. A maintenance agreement with a reputable contractor like A.J. Perri lets you check your heating and cooling system off your to-do list. A service agreement with A.J. Perri is the first step to guarantee that your furnace and air conditioner will have its annual maintenance; we’ll remind you that it needs to be done and offer you convenient times for your appointment. You will also:
- Extend the life of your system. A system that is maintained can last 3-5 years longer than one that is not.
- Ensure that the manufacturer’s warranty will not be voided. All manufacturers require annual maintenance by a certified technician for their warranty to be valid.
- Reduce the chance that there will be an emergency repair. When a heating and cooling system is inspected regularly, a technician can spot potential inconvenient and expensive problems and help you avoid them.
- Keep your system running at peak efficiency; peak efficiency keeps your utility bills low and comfort high.
- Avoid the risk of carbon monoxide poisoning, which can be deadly. A furnace that is not inspected yearly is a potential source of carbon monoxide in your home.
It’s not just your furnace and air conditioner that benefit from annual maintenance; we’ve built in some benefits for you as well:
- A.J. Perri Trust Certified technicians allow you to rest easy that only the most knowledgeable and experienced technicians will be servicing your system
- Extended appointment times are offered to fit into your busy schedule
- Priority service over those without maintenance agreements
- 24/7 fast response emergency service
- 10% discount on heating and cooling repairs
- 10% discount on plumbing repairs
Ensure that any agreement you enter into is with someone you can trust to offer the best service possible. At A.J. Perri, you know what you can expect: certified technicians, top-notch service, and a company that truly cares about its customers in emergencies and every day, all backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Last Updated: June 09, 2023