A.J. Perri celebrates 50th year by giving back to the community
December 10, 2021
Celebrating the 50th anniversary of any kind is quite an accomplishment. It’s why we at A.J. Perri Plumbing, Heating and Cooling were very thankful to commemorate our company’s milestone in 2021. In 1971, A.J. Perri started as a family business in Monmouth County with a team of just three employees. Today we are proud to operate as part of the American Residential Services (ARS) network and have now expanded to more than 300 employees with a fleet of over 200 vehicles.
Over the 50 years since our business began, A.J. Perri continues to provide quality service in heating, air conditioning, and plumbing, striving to deliver the best indoor home comfort services in New Jersey.
In 2021, we were able to impact our communities in new ways:
- Hired more than 165 new team members to the A.J. Perri family
- Christian Dunning, general manager, received the Force For Change Social Impact Award by Leading Women Entrepreneurs
- Gifted 3 veteran families new HVAC systems through our A.J. Perri Cares program
- During October, our Service for a Cure efforts raised thousands of dollars for breast cancer research
- Debbie Kern, marketing director, was named one of NJBIZ’s 2021 Best 50 Women in Business honorees
- We proudly supported the Students Change Hunger organization benefiting the Fulfil of Monmouth/Ocean by donating over 337 pounds of food to neighbors in need
- The A.J. Perri team donated new toys to Toys for Tots
- A.J. Perri Cares program was featured in Commerce Magazine’s Corporate Philanthropy section
- Received the 2021 Carrier President’s Award
In addition, we’ve also had the chance to support local and national organizations like St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, YMCA, American Cancer Society, HOPE Sheds Light, and others.
We know it’s only with the loyal support of our customers and glowing recommendations of our new customers that our business has stood firm over the past 50 years. We look forward to continuing to serve our community for many years to come.
Last Updated: September 13, 2023