February is the month of romanticchocolates and cold temperatures. Show your HVAC system some love and stay cozyall month long.
- Surprise your HVAC system with something theylove! Change out old filters for new ones to help keep your system clean andhappy.
- Make time for your vents. Check your homevents to make sure they are not covered by couches, curtains or cats. Vents thatare uncovered will work more effectively to warm, or cool, your home.
- Signed, sealed, goodbye drafts! Air leaks inyour home welcome cool air in and waste warm air from your system. Ensure thatall windows are shut, and doors have weather seals to help prevent sneakydrafts.
- Plan a date for inspection. Hire aprofessional to inspect your unit and ensure it’s working as it should. Regularmaintenance help decrease the chances of your system having big problems downthe road.
- Make sure your insulation feels it’s best.Inadequate insulation can be the source of a lost heat from your system.Especially in older homes, insulation is weaker and will create cooler areas inyour house.
- Commitment is great but sometimes you need anupgrade. Modern HVAC equipment is more efficientand cost effective for your home. Consider updating or upgrading yoursystem to ensure you’re never left in the cold.
If you wantto show your HVAC system that you truly care this Valentine’s day, call A. J. Perriat (732)733-2548.