A.J. Perri - Your New Jersey Allergy Experts
The way you’re carrying that box of tissues around, people might think you’ve been watching a sad movie, but the truth is that you haven’t seen The Notebook in years. The real reason is that you don’t know when the next sneezing fit is going to hit you. It’s allergy season again. Just thinking about it gives you a sinus headache.
Worst of all, this is all happening when you’re indoors. You’re sitting in your living room, but you might as well be standing in a field of ragweed. The good news is that you’ve got someone in your corner. The technicians at A.J. Perri are your New Jersey allergy experts. We have the experience and knowledge it takes to help improve the air quality in your home put an end to the sneezing fits.
- Clear away debris and vegetation from the area surrounding your outdoor AC unit. The air surrounding your outdoor unit is pulled directly into your central air system. Weeds and other potential allergen sources near the unit need to be removed.
- Clean your vents and ducts. Dust and other particles accumulate over the years in your heating and cooling system. Take the time to remove the cold air return vent and use a flashlight to peek around inside. What you see could alarm you.
- Change that filter. For most systems, it’s recommended to change the filter every three months. When it comes to spring cleaning or kitchen remodeling, large amounts of drywall and dust can become suspended in the air and find its way into your ducts. During such periods, you should consider changing more frequently. Another mistake homeowners make is to use the wrong size or type of filter. Talk to A.J. Perri about the right filter for your home’s system.
- Schedule a tune-up! Not only will regular maintenance help keep your heating and cooling system running in top shape, a thorough cleaning of your system is precisely what the allergy sufferer in your family needs.
- Talk to the A.J. Perri allergy experts. A.J. Perri offers air cleaning products specifically designed to help reduce harmful allergens in your home. UV light air cleaners and the REME Halo air filtration system are just a few of the solutions we offer to remove allergens from your home’s air. A.J. Perri can help you get through allergy season in style. You can put that box of tissues away- unless you’re in the mood to watch a sad movie, that is. Get in touch with us today!
A.J. Perri can help you get through allergy season in style. You can put that box of tissues away- unless you’re in the mood to watch a sad movie, that is. Get in touch with us today!