We ask a lot of our air conditioning systems, expecting consistent and reliable comfort day in and day out, especially on those hot, sticky days. Unfortunately, without regular maintenance, your system can fail when you need it most.
Lack of maintenance is the #1 reason heating and cooling systems fail prematurely.
Without annual maintenance, your system loses efficiency, performance declines, and the potential for untimely breakdowns increases. Like any mechanical appliance, maintenance is necessary in order to ensure it continues to work consistently and reliably.
With A.J. Perri, you’ll always get experienced and trained professionals along with the best service and products available. When you schedule a tune-up, you can expect our professional technician to arrive on-time, and ready to do a thorough inspection and cleaning of your system, which takes about an hour.
At A.J. Perri we offer a 21-STEP PRECISION TUNE-UP, which includes:
- Evaporator Coil Camera Inspection (where accessible)
- Check blower motor for proper amperage draw, voltage & wiring connections
- Check condenser motor for proper amperage draw, voltage & wiring connections
- Inspect condensate drain (if accessible)
- Inspect condenser coil
- Inspect filter, 1” standard filter replaced as needed
- Inspect service valves
- Check all time delays
- Inspect fan blade
- Test and inspect capacitors
- Inspect electrical compartment
- Check sub-cooling/superheat
- Measure temperature difference supply/return
- Test/inspect contactors for burned/pitted contacts
- Tighten all electrical wiring
- Inspect disconnect for any loose connections
- Inspect safety devices for proper operation
- Confirm proper charge
- Check and level thermostat
- Lubricate all motors
- Check compressor for proper amperage draw, voltage, and wiring connections
Contact us today about setting up your maintenance appointment.