Finding a reliable HVAC contractor in New Jersey is a necessity, especially during our hot and humid summers. Whether you need repairs or a seasonal tune-up, having a company you can trust is essential to your home comfort.
The last thing you want to worry about in the summer is your air conditioning breaking down. At A.J. Perri, we offer seasonal tune-ups that ensure your system is working properly before the hot, humid summer hits. And by properly, we mean that we’ve looked for small issues and addressed them to avoid potentially large and expensive repairs, and we’ve performed maintenance to ensure your system is working at peak efficiency. When your system is working efficiently, it will help save you money in monthly utilities, extend the life of your system, and keep you and your family comfortable day in and day out.
If you do need a repair, A.J. Perri has certified, trained technicians who arrive at your home in fully-stocked service vehicles. We are a Carrier® factory-authorized dealer, but service all makes and models of air conditioners.
We make it our goal to meet and then exceed your expectations:
- Our industry-certified, trained technicians work days, evenings, and weekends for your convenience.
- Carrier ® factory authorized dealer
- Fully-stocked service and maintenance vehicles
- Service all makes and models
- Serving most of our New Jersey neighbors; view service coverage area
- Service available 24 hours a day, 365 days per year
- Nearly 50 years of award-winning service
A.J. Perri is the best choice when it comes to residential cooling service providers.
- Install, replace, and service cooling systems
- Install, replace, and service thermostats
- Complete home zoning
- Industry-leading guarantees and warranties
- Maintenance agreements for your peace of mind. Ask us about our annual maintenance agreements that cover your plumbing, heating, and cooling systems … and help save you money!
For more information on air conditioning service or any other of our products or services, contact us.