TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Sponsorship and Eligibility. This Program is open to military veterans who are legal residents of the United States that are selected for candidacy by A.J. Perri Holdco, LLC (“A.J. Perri” or “Sponsor”), are twenty-one (21) years or older at the time of entry, and are residents of A.J. Perri’s serviceable area (“Serviceable Area”). To determine whether you live within a Serviceable Area, please visit our website at www.AJPerri.com. Employees of A.J. Perri, its affiliates, licensees, franchisees, advertising and promotional agencies and the immediate family members of each are not eligible.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
2. Eligibility. Eligibility shall be determined at the sole and exclusive discretion of A.J. Perri . To be considered under the Program, complete the Nomination Form and submit your responses to A.J. Perri. Those participants who complete and submit a Nomination Form may be contacted to allow for an additional inspection of the residence of the Nominee to determine eligibility. Entries are limited to one entry per household. A.J. Perri reserves the right to disqualify any participant or recipient who, in its sole suspicion, tampers with the entry process, intentionally submits more than a single entry, violates these Terms and Conditions, or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner.
3. Duties of Participants; Limitation of Liability. By entering, participants agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of A.J. Perri which shall be final. Sponsor and the employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, and representatives of Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising, promotion and legal advisors are not responsible for and shall not be liable for any liability, damages, losses, or injury resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from entrant’s participation in the Program and acceptance of the prize. By entering the Program, entrant agrees that any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs, excluding attorney’s fees, disbursements or court costs. Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim any punitive, incidental, and consequential damages against Sponsors.
4. Selection of Recipients. Eligible candidates will be identified by A.J. Perri, and Recipient shall be chosen at A.J. Perri’s sole discretion. Driver’s license with current address or other appropriate picture identification is required to claim a prize. The recipient(s) will be required to execute and return a release and affidavit before the heating and cooling system install, or the prize will be forfeited. Recipient must schedule the install of their prize, if applicable, within 30 days of notification or the prize will be forfeited. Recipient(s) will be notified by electronic mail and telephone. A.J. Perri will attempt to re-send said email and contact customer up to three (3) times each. If any recipient does not respond to email notification or telephone call within three (3) days of its transmission, or should the email be returned as undeliverable or telephone number no longer in service after three (3) attempts, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate recipient will be selected.
5. Description of Prizes. The specific heating and/or cooling equipment will be chosen at A.J. Perri’s sole discretion based on the specifications of the recipient’s home, existing unit, and needs. Prize includes install of new heating and/or cooling equipment, but does not include supplemental electrical work, duct work, code upgrades, remediation services, or any other work outside the scope of installation. Value varies based on equipment installed. Prizes are not redeemable for cash value. ALL TAXES AND OTHER COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ACCEPTANCE OF THE PRIZE, AND THE REPORTING CONSEQUENCES THEREOF, ARE THE SOLE OBLIGATION OF RECIPIENT. PRIZES ARE AWARDED WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND (EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE EXPLICITLY OFFERED IN WRITING) WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO THE USE OF ANY PRIZE INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
6. Permissions. Except where prohibited by law, entry constitutes permission to use recipients’ names, hometowns and likenesses for online posting, and/or any advertising and publicity without additional compensation. Recipients may also be required to sign and return a release of liability, declaration of eligibility and, where lawful, a publicity consent agreement, as conditions of receiving a prize. Failure to comply with the aforementioned conditions shall be grounds for forfeiture of a prize.
7. Inquiries or Questions. Any inquiries or questions regarding this contest, including any request for the names of the recipients, may be sent by regular mail to A.J. Perri Holdco, Inc., 1162 Pinebrook Road, Tinton Falls, NJ 07724.
A.J. Perri Master Plumber License #: 36BI01256600; New Jersey HVACR License #: 19HC00103100; Pennsylvania Home Improvement Contractor #: PA126178; Electrical License #: 34EB01783000