It allows you to set a comfortable temperature for your home. Once the temperature in your home drops below (or rises above) this set point, it notifies your heating (or cooling) system, which then turns on; running until this set point is once again reached, ensuring your total home comfort.
In our modern, high-tech society, we don’t think much about some of the electronic gadgets in our home, for example, the ever-present thermostat, a staple in New Jersey households. However, this unassuming box on the wall controls the comfort of our family on the hottest day in July to the coldest day in January. There features may vary from global remote access to simple ventilation controls, but today’s programmable thermostats have several things in common; they are: easy to use, contribute to overall system performance, maximize energy savings and provide complete comfort control.
By using a programmable, energy-saving thermostat you will save wear and tear on your high-efficiency heating and cooling equipment. It works efficiently by properly cycling the equipment and the set-it-and-forget-it programming makes energy savings automatic. This precise control delivers the comfortable temperature you want while using the energy most efficiently. Programmable thermostats vary in technology.
So ask your A.J. Perri comfort consultant which thermostat is right for your home with benefits including:
- Touchscreen thermostats available
- Beautiful ergonomic design.
- Menu-driven programming is functional and user-friendly.
- Perfect temperature control (within 1º F).
- Save up to 25% on annual heating and cooling costs.
- Programmable fan controls for air circulation.
- Seven-day lifestyle programming (including vacation controls).
- Qualifies as an Energy Star product with the U.S. Department of Energy.
Non-programmable thermostats offer an easy to use set-it-and-forget-it temperature control. We carry Honeywell products and they manufacture both digital and non-digital designs.
- Easy to use. Set-it-and-forget-it ease of use.
- Easy to see. Large, clear, backlit digital display. Easy to read in various lighting conditions.
- Precise comfort control. Consistent comfort to the highest level of accuracy.
- Easy-access battery replacement. Flip-out door for easy battery replacement without removing or disassembling the thermostat.